living, laughing, loving on S street
Gotta love it!!!Gigi
Or should it be "I potty the fool" ???Ha haMOM
I love the juxtaposition of Mr. T & the cute plaid skirt!
That is so precious. Addien asked the other day if Phoebe lives in England or in America. When I responded, "America" she said, "Oh, that's not fair! We won't get to see her again for a long time! I want to see Phoebe!" True dat. :(
Even though I'm sure it's frustrating right now, I'm glad you're raising a girl who will fight for what she believes in. Pacifiers excluded.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Gotta love it!!!
Gigi
Or should it be "I potty the fool" ???
Ha ha
MOM
I love the juxtaposition of Mr. T & the cute plaid skirt!
That is so precious. Addien asked the other day if Phoebe lives in England or in America. When I responded, "America" she said, "Oh, that's not fair! We won't get to see her again for a long time! I want to see Phoebe!" True dat. :(
Even though I'm sure it's frustrating right now, I'm glad you're raising a girl who will fight for what she believes in. Pacifiers excluded.
Post a Comment