living, laughing, loving on S street
Happy Anniversary & Happy Thanksgiving too! I'm so glad that I made the trip out to DC to attend your wedding. Audra
That was a beautiful wedding! Happy anniversary, and many more.
What a beautiful couple!! It was a wonderful day and each day since then have been even better!! Love to you both and Happy Anniversary!! So many things in your life to be thankful for :)MOM
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary & Happy Thanksgiving too! I'm so glad that I made the trip out to DC to attend your wedding. Audra
That was a beautiful wedding! Happy anniversary, and many more.
What a beautiful couple!! It was a wonderful day and each day since then have been even better!! Love to you both and Happy Anniversary!! So many things in your life to be thankful for :)
MOM
Post a Comment