living, laughing, loving on S street
beautiful pictures, all of them! :)
I loooove the one of P in the hay with that giant grin. Precious!And I also admire the Mr.'s festive pumpkin field attire. Nicely done!
so adorable!
A.) I love Matt's party shirtB.) The pic of Phoebe in the hay is priceless.
I'm just echoing everyone else. The joy on Phoebe's face is absolutely beautiful! I usually just itch when I sit in hay.
Oh my sweet little pumpkin, love the fun you are having with mama and dada!!! See you soon!! LuvGigi
Post a Comment
6 comments:
beautiful pictures, all of them! :)
I loooove the one of P in the hay with that giant grin. Precious!
And I also admire the Mr.'s festive pumpkin field attire. Nicely done!
so adorable!
A.) I love Matt's party shirt
B.) The pic of Phoebe in the hay is priceless.
I'm just echoing everyone else. The joy on Phoebe's face is absolutely beautiful! I usually just itch when I sit in hay.
Oh my sweet little pumpkin, love the fun you are having with mama and dada!!! See you soon!!
Luv
Gigi
Post a Comment