Saturday, December 13, 2008

Introducing...Federico...

Which one to get?? Lots of options, but it is a little difficult to tell what they might look like in the house when they are all tied up like that. When I was growing up we would go to the country and run around the tree farm looking for the perfect shaped tree. Since the countryside is an hour away, we took Phoebe to the Home Depot to 'run around' and find that perfect tree.

We would all stand around the tree we liked the best - so that no one else would snatch it from us before we cut it down. I don't think anyone wanted our tree at the Depot- but we stood by it anyway.

Then the Mister strapped the tree to Jack...it was Jack's first Christmas tree too!

And now Phoebe and I play under Federico every morning. It is beautifully decorated with white lights and lots of ornaments; each with their own story.

And Federico has a story of his own too....we will leave the rest for another time.

4 comments:

Mike Stavlund said...

Sorry Federico, I'm really trying to be interested in you, but you're being upstaged by a very cute little girl in an adorable hat.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, new Christmas memories, and a lovely tree too!!!

mama H

kate said...

caption: Hey, lady! Don't interrupt my tree reverie! You're totally asking me to look the wrong way, here!
What a DOLL.

Will's mom said...

Cute hat Phoebe