I finally sat down to have my cup of coffee today. P is sleeping; my work load is slow right now, so I am going to sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee. I don't have to feed Phoebe for a few hours which allows some time for the caffeine to work its way out of my blood (and her milk). It is tricky getting this cup of coffee in during my day...often times I am sitting down to eat breakfast about an hour before P is going to eat so I must deny myself the much needed cup. But today I am treating myself to a mid afternoon cup of joe. And the NYT.
As I sip my cup I am reminded of mornings at V Street with the ladies...lazy Saturday mornings with the Mister, each of us with our Saturday mug cradled in our hands...late nights in studio when we all decided we need one last cup of coffee before the Mill closes for the night...and many times when coffee was the thing that kept the conversation going.
Cheers.
2 comments:
Ah yes, I am joining you in that cup o' jo!!! Enjoy
Love,
MOM
mmmm....coffee. I do love it so and can just picture you in the sunroom savoring a cup. I loved Saturday mornings at Vermont Street with many, many cups of coffee on hand.
Post a Comment