living, laughing, loving on S street
I never really understood people's confusion on this issue. Or their need to know! It's a cute baby! What else is there to say? :) (sometimes people asked if Lizzy was a boy even when she was wearing pink. I just don't get it.)
Mother and daughter, looking good in green!!! You look so much alike! My little hickemup Phoebe frog!!!!Love Gigi
Beautiful! Once Hailey was called a boy--she was wearing blue with a white lace color and embroidered flowers on the front...Phoebe looks good in green.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I never really understood people's confusion on this issue. Or their need to know! It's a cute baby! What else is there to say? :)
(sometimes people asked if Lizzy was a boy even when she was wearing pink. I just don't get it.)
Mother and daughter, looking good in green!!! You look so much alike! My little hickemup Phoebe frog!!!!
Love
Gigi
Beautiful! Once Hailey was called a boy--she was wearing blue with a white lace color and embroidered flowers on the front...
Phoebe looks good in green.
Post a Comment