She is beautiful! I don't know if you remember me, but I married one of your old classmates, Jeremy. We, too, keep a blog of our life. familybuildingblocks.blogspot.com Congratulation on your new little one!
Sweet! A red-headed twin! That is actually really funny, because I've been seeing Elmo constantly in Times Square over the last week--well, an actor dressed up in an Elmo suit. :) CONGRATULATIONS, Dawn and Matt! I hope to get to DC this summer to visit you and meet the sweet little Phoebe! HUGS from NYC ...
Congrats Dawn! How fun you and Jennie will have girls close together. I hope you enjoy motherhood -- don't fret over the little things because like everyone says it goes by way too fast. Jennifer www.babysites.com/sites/loftins
5 comments:
She is beautiful! I don't know if you remember me, but I married one of your old classmates, Jeremy. We, too, keep a blog of our life. familybuildingblocks.blogspot.com Congratulation on your new little one!
Sweet! A red-headed twin! That is actually really funny, because I've been seeing Elmo constantly in Times Square over the last week--well, an actor dressed up in an Elmo suit. :) CONGRATULATIONS, Dawn and Matt! I hope to get to DC this summer to visit you and meet the sweet little Phoebe! HUGS from NYC ...
Isaiah had a "Melmo" that he loved when he was little....Enjoy your first days together : ).
Lisa
Congrats Dawn! How fun you and Jennie will have girls close together. I hope you enjoy motherhood -- don't fret over the little things because like everyone says it goes by way too fast.
Jennifer
www.babysites.com/sites/loftins
Phoebe is one beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment