Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tiny P


I am starting to show a tiny bit. I just read that P has started peeing...and possibly sucking its thumb. Reading about what is happening as P develops is great, because at this point I barely even realize there is anything going on inside.

One of my friends has encouraged me not to wear sweat pants through the whole pregnancy. So I have been wearing jeans most evenings. A few weeks ago I bought a pair of 'regular waist' maternity jeans just to alleviate the tightness at the zipper of my normal jeans, and those are great; cute, stylish, dark jean color. But this weekend my Special K S-I-L gave me a pair of real maternity jeans with the thick waist band. These things are awesome, it's like wearing dressy sweat pants. I don't know why I didn't get some of these years ago, they are perfect for the holidays when there is so much great food around. I think they should start marketing these to all women, not just pregnant women.

Ladies, free yourself, get some maternity jeans...feel the FREEDOM!

4 comments:

Mr. said...

I'm looking into getting a pair myself. Or maybe I'll just cut back on the beer.

Anna said...

love the cartoon. so cute!

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

You are cracking me up...Keep the true life maternity secrets coming!

Anonymous said...

I hear you, sister.