Sunday, October 07, 2007

Project Progress

Sometimes we get a little overwhelmed here at 207 with PROJECTS! There is constantly something that needs to be done at the house, a new project, an old one that hasn't been finished, a wall that has to be painted over because some crazy old roommate picked a nasty shade of blue. Small projects that mount to lots of time being devoted to our old house. We have made progress, and today as the Mr. is painting the basement and finishing the drywall (more projects) I have been trying to clean and do laundry. But I was struck by the progress....


There is new bedding in the newly painted room. I finally found exactly what I was looking for!



The new 'dresser' is in use. Mr. worked so diligently on this piece of furniture only to find that the baskets scraped the wood when we pulled them out. I lined the bottom with brown felt and the insides with a nice floral pattern for a little extra protection for the clothes.



And we also got a headboard. Our bedroom is coming together! (we also got a bed skirt)




This is for those days when I feel like the projects will never end....some have ended and they have turned out well..so far!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

D & M, You have done a great job on ALL of your "projects"! Well Done!
Love Mama H

Lisa said...

Looking beautiful!