How exciting! I may share a birthday with Little Luecke--due on my birthday! I send tons of love to you over the ocean, and a bar of organic dark chocolate for the Mommy is on its way with the hubby. Love you guys.
I offer these baby names with great humility-- they were offered to us, but we will relinquish them to you if they are of service:
Gumercindo Giacomo Yitzak Xopher Bokika Paco Michaelangelo Fabian Marcello Valentin Luecke Oona Luigi Luecke I'm voting for Luigi, unless it's a girl, in which case I advise you consider Bokika.
16 comments:
Congratulations, guys!! :-D
Yay!!! Congratulations, indeed!
Congratulations--it's really the best project of all.
: )
Wow! How exciting! Congrats...
Woo Hoo! I'm so happy for you! I'll be offering helpful baby name suggestions shortly. But here are a few to get you started:
LuLu Luecke
Luelle Luecke
Luewanda Luecke
Oh, I'm just getting started.
I all ready have so much love for my impending grandchild!!
Love Ya!
Mama H
YAY for baby l.!!!! I cannot wait to meet the little one.
JM
Wahoo!!
Yay! Angela told me you are expecting! I am so excited for you!
Steph
Couldn't be happening to better folks! The Scandrettes will have to come babysit sometime : ).
Couldn't be happening to better folks! The Scandrettes will have to come babysit sometime : ).
Wahay!!!
How exciting! I may share a birthday with Little Luecke--due on my birthday! I send tons of love to you over the ocean, and a bar of organic dark chocolate for the Mommy is on its way with the hubby. Love you guys.
i am thrilled for you both. congrats! LMK
Wow, what wonderful news! Congratulations, and I look forward to a summer trip to DC to meet little Luecke! :) XOXOXO, amy krivo
I was just thinking about you yesterday! What great news today! So excited for you guys! Congrats! Love, Kristin
I offer these baby names with great humility-- they were offered to us, but we will relinquish them to you if they are of service:
Gumercindo
Giacomo
Yitzak
Xopher
Bokika
Paco
Michaelangelo
Fabian Marcello Valentin Luecke
Oona
Luigi Luecke
I'm voting for Luigi, unless it's a girl, in which case I advise you consider Bokika.
Post a Comment