Just the other night I got to thinking about cooking something new, so I thought up a cool new recipe that would involve some tasty ingredients...then I whipped it up and surprised Mrs. with my creativity and culinary prowess. I called it sausage shepherds pie with sweet potatoes and squash. Now that's a unique idea if I do say so myself.
The meal was fantastic! There was a wide variety of distinct flavors, yet they each complemented each other exceptionally well. It was like Julia Childs went to an Irish Pub and took over the kitchen...I mean the resultant dish, not what I looked like while cooking.
I am a lucky man to have the Mrs. around..we get to enjoy some fine cooking!
2 comments:
So, what's the lie? That you cooked the meal? That the Mrs. was impressed? I'm confused.
I am with Kate, I am confused. The post reminds me a bit of the mind games you used to play on me as a kid.
Post a Comment