Thursday, April 26, 2007

birthday treats

I started this post a while back...and never got around to finishing. I had a great birthday (almost a month ago now- it is great to keep celebrating as long as those around me will allow it!) Thank you for such a great first 29th birthday, here's to many more...or so they tell me.


tulips from "The Prarie"


strawberry rhubarb soup (served cold with mint) from The Chef


chocolate torte (with sugar strands on top) also from The Chef


Me and The Chef


The Gazelle brought me special cherry blossom treats.


And the Mr. took me on a great adventure down Route 29.





I didn't know that Route 29 actually exists in the city, Rhode Island to 11th street to K Street across the bridge....
We drove on Route 29 to a nice little vineyard, then to an Inn that we ate at and stayed the night. What a great treat! Thanks Mr.

Just last week I decided on my birthday present from the Parents...the shuffle. It is so little, stylish...and cool, everything with an "i" is cool right. I just keep going back for more istuff...addicted much? Just to cool stuff.

No comments: