Today I think fondly of three friends. I wouldn't normally put these three in the same category, they aren't friends from the same seasons of life, and they don't even really overlap. But today I celebrate their birthday with them.
I get to celebrate with *Light Bright* all day- she sits next to me in the office. She is a great source of stories- millions of stories- every morning I come to the office awaiting the stories. Some are funny and some are sad, some just really dramatic. But through the stories I have learned of *Light Bright's* love for life, friends, and family. She has a dear heart and cares for those around her. I am thankful to have her as a friend, and excited to watch her blossom.
I get to celebrate with *Light Bright* all day- she sits next to me in the office. She is a great source of stories- millions of stories- every morning I come to the office awaiting the stories. Some are funny and some are sad, some just really dramatic. But through the stories I have learned of *Light Bright's* love for life, friends, and family. She has a dear heart and cares for those around her. I am thankful to have her as a friend, and excited to watch her blossom.
Happy Birthday *Light Bright*!
Now miss Claire Lise, she too is a dear friend, and even though we live roughly in the same city, I celebrate with her from afar. Claire Lise is a few years younger than me, and has a TON more energy than me, so of course she celebrates her birthday tonight at Nick's! Claire Lise is FULL of fun, laughs, and again has the biggest heart for those around her. She has creativity oozing out of her and uses this to bring people together. I love the way Claire Lise embraces life, by loving people.

Happy Birthday Claire Lise!
My Brother, my friend. Happy 30th Birthday to you. The Doctor turns 30 today- and has much to show for his 30 years, namely an amazing wife, and daughter! The Doctor too has this huge heart to share friends and ideas. He loves his wife and his daughter with a heart that makes others melt, and he voraciously learns new ways to understand our Lord. He is a teacher, caregiver, healer, and a man full of Love.
(at the moment i can't get his picture up?)
Happy Birthday Doctor!
So, as I have thought of these three friends, I realized they are similar. They each posses great character, love for others, and creativity...among other things. But as I thought of each of them this morning, I realized the smile that came to my face. Thank you friends for sharing your life with me!
Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
Happy birthday to three of the coolest people I never would have met without Mrs.!
Happy Birthday Claire and the Doctor! What a great day to celebrate!
JM
You are so fortunate to love and be loved by such a great group of friends. Happy Birthday to all!
IH
Post a Comment