Here are a few fun facts about Justus, age 2....
- He loves fanfakes, AKA pancakes or waffles. But I find our little guy is a bit of a picky eater, he loves yogurt and fruit but beyond that it is a bit of a struggle. I am always trying new things, and I hope this is something that fades as he gets older.
- J is a great sleeper, he take 1 nap a day - normally around 3 hours, sometimes 4! He sleeps with a blanket, stuffed monkey, stuffed elmo, and a pacifier in a crib.
- Books- He loves books, especially books about trucks, his favorite books are Little Blue Truck and I Stink.
- Toys- Top 5: Legos, Play Kitchen and coffee maker, Firetruck, cars, and anything small he can gather in his pockets (often this is magnets).
- Most common questions we get about J: "Where is his blond hair from?" (Matt had blond hair when he was young) and "Is he always this happy?" (Yes, he is an incredibly happy child)
- He has lots of words! Our favorite phrases right now are: 'Wuk-a-me' - Look at me and 'Wuk-a-dat' - Look at that. He picked up 'I two' quickly! He loves naming things; my pants, my sweater, my pocket (he is kind of obsessed with pockets and filling them) my room, Phoebe's room, Daddy's pants, Daddy's wallet.....etc.
- Friends - His best buddy is our friend Hannah who lives just across the street.